I Live In A Country Where Shiv Sena is Offering 1 Lakh To Anyone Who Slaps Aamir Khan : Ashamed Indian

So, I live in a country where Shiv Sena is offering 1 lakh as reward to anyone who slaps Aamir Khan. I live in a country where the most educated Shiv Sena classifies nationality based on meat. I also live in a country where the very tolerant Shiv Sena wants to ban Fawad Khan and Mahira Khan from India.



Okay.

I live in a country where our very humble Prime Minister, Modi ji, wants to incorporate Hindutva in the School Syllabus. I want to know what harm Islam or Christianity created. I live in a country where Smriti Irani is one of the faces in the news channels.

I live in a country where it took months for ‪#‎hokkolorob‬ to attain justice. I also live in a country where Prosenjit still hasn’t received justice, let me not overlook the FTII students. I live in a country where the army men rape the country girls and they are told to be our guard.

I also live in a country where the police beat up students in multiple places because they asked for their right to freedom and expression. I also live in a country where our very own politicians have cases on murders and rapes but they are roaming around fearlessly because India is Incredible.


Read more on source

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post