Spanish woman explains her fascinating tale of visiting Pakistan....



Clara Arrighi, a Spanish woman recently visited Pakistan even though she did not want to. Her views before and after visiting the country had a 360 degree change.

Before visiting Pakistan, she stated in her Facebook post:
“When I was told I was going to Pakistan I started to think about all the reasons not to go, how to convince my office not to send me. I did not want to spend the next six months of my life in between mud roads and traffic, dirt and smelly donkeys. I definitely did not want to share my time with radical people, extremists, and walk around all covered”

Her reasons were somewhat genuine. Benefit of doubt should be given to the Spanish woman since this is what the media generally projects about Pakistan. Clara’s concerns were genuine based on what she had seen about the country in the media.

Read more on Source



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post